In order for us to offer the most competitive rates for car and van hire, you must adhere to our ‘Requirements to Hire’ terms.
Please make sure you ‘tick’ all the boxes before you proceed to hire a vehicle with us.
- The Driver of the vehicle is between 23 years and 75 years.
- Drivers between the age of 23 – 25 years can be insured for cars, vans and chiller vans (not minibus hire) but will incur a £8 per day supplement.
- The Driver has held a FULL Driving License for over 2 Years
- When renting a vehicle you must provide the photo part of your driving license, your National Insurance Number and the government generated code.
You can request a unique code from https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence which allows you to share your driving licence details or you can download a summary of your driving licence record. The code is valid for 30 days.
- You must provide 2 dated forms of ID (not including your license), such as utility bill / bank statement. The ID must display the drivers name, current address and dated within the last 90 days.
- The £50 hire deposit must be paid by a credit or debit card in the drivers name.
- The deposit is used as a deposit and not as a contribution towards the hire. The deposit will be returned on return of the vehicle.
- The balance for the hire must be made by debit or credit card – cash can not be accepted for this.
- The first 125 miles of hire are free (excl fuel). A £10 unlimited mileage charge can be added at time of booking.
- All vehicles LEAVE FULL and to be RETURNED FULL of fuel.
- FULL DAY vehicle hire is 8am-8am the following day
THE LESSOR DOES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE HIRE.