In order for us to offer the most competitive rates for car and van hire, you must adhere to our ‘Requirements to Hire’ terms.
Please make sure you ‘tick’ all the boxes before you proceed to hire a vehicle with us.
The Driver of the car is between 25 years and 69 years.
- We can insure between 23 – 25 years but does incur a £8 per day supplement.
- The Driver has held a FULL Driving License for over 2 Years
- When renting a vehicle you must provide the photo part of your driving license, your National Insurance Number and the government generated code.
You can request a unique code from https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence which allows you to share your driving licence details or you can download a summary of your driving licence record. The code is valid for 30 days.
- You must provide 2 forms of ID (not including your license), displaying name and current address.
- The deposit of £50 for the hire must be paid in cash.
- The balance for the hire must be made by debit or credit card – cash can not be accepted for this.
- The first 125 miles of hire are free (excl fuel), thereafter 15p per hire mile will be charged or you can opt for £10 unlimited mileage charge at time of booking.
- All vehicles LEAVE FULL and to be RETURNED FULL of fuel.
- FULL DAY vehicle hire is 8am-8am the following day
- HALF DAY HIRE 8am-1pm or 1pm-5.30pm, Monday – Thursday.
NO Half Day hire on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
THE LESSOR DOES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE HIRE.